Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers' applications. IDT's market-leading products in RF, timing, wireless power transfer, serial switching, interfaces and sensing solutions are among the company's broad array of complete mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments. These products are used for development in areas such as 4G infrastructure, network communications, cloud datacenters and power management for computing and mobile devices.
- Founded: 1980
- Employees: Approximately 1,800 worldwide
- Headquarters: San Jose, California
- Financials: Revenue – $697 M (FY16)
- Core Expertise: Timing, high-speed mixed-signal design, serial interconnects, memory interfaces, power management, sensing, and radio frequency (RF).
- Stock: Traded on NASDAQ [symbol: IDTI]
For more information see Corporate Snapshot.