IDT to Showcase Timing, Power, and Interconnect Solutions at Japan’s TECHNO-FRONTIER 2015
Demos Will Feature Several of IDT’s Leading Technologies
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 6, 2015 –Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT®) (NASDAQ: IDTI) today announced that it will demonstrate its leading timing, power, signal integrity and RapidIO® products at TECHNO-FRONTIER 2015, held May 20-22 at the Makuhari Messe convention center outside Tokyo, Japan. Visitors can see the demos at the IDT booth, #5E-218.
- IDT will showcase its VersaClock 5 programmable clock generator— featuring best-in-class jitter performance at half the power of competing devices, these timing products target high-performance consumer, networking, industrial, computing, and data-communications applications.
- PCIe® Gen 3 Retimer— offering a blend of top analog performance, low power, and the most system-level features in signal retimers optimized for demanding 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps and 8 Gbps applications in computing, storage, and communications.
- Universal Frequency Translator™— the device covers all frequency synthesis, frequency translation and jitter attenuation needs. Family members are available that support 1, 2, 3 or 4 PLLs in a single package.
- RapidIO— RapidIO solutions from IDT include bridging and switching products that are ideal for building peer-to-peer multi-processor systems with 100ns latency, low power consumption, reliable packet termination.
- P9145 PMIC—a programmable multi-channel power management IC (PMIC) designed for the Intel® Baytrail Atom™ processor.
- Wireless Power—demos will include a transmitter sample kit and a sample wireless charging station deployed in select Marriott Hotels.
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT uses its market leadership in timing, serial switching and interfaces, and adds analog and system expertise to provide complete application-optimized, mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing and consumer segments. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing, sales facilities and distribution partners throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol “IDTI.” Additional information about IDT is accessible at www.IDT.com. Follow IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
IDT and the IDT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.