Spread Spectrum PLL
The IDT5P50901/2/3/4 is a family of 1.8V low power, spread spectrum clock generators capable of reducing EMI radiation from an input clock. Spread spectrum technique is capable of reducing the harmonic frequency amplitude peaks by several dB.
The IDT5P50904 accepts an input clock frequency from 80 MHz to 170 MHz and produces an output clock of the same frequency, with a modulation frequency of ICLK*27/80000. The spread amount can be chosen through the select pins on the device.
- 8-pin DFN package (2x2mm)
- 8-pin MSOP package (3x4.9mm)
- Provides a spread spectrum output clock
- Input frequency range of 80 to 170 MHz
- Modulation Frequency is ICLK*27/80000
- Output frequency range of 80 to 170 MHz
- Center and down spread
- Peak reduction by 8 dB to 16 dB typical on 3rd through 19th odd harmonics
- Low EMI feature can be disabled
- Operating voltage of 1.8 V, 2.5 or 3.3V
- RoHS 6 compliant package