IDT Europe GmbH, headquartered in Dresden, Germany, is a legal entity under German law and a full subsidiary of IDT Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It was acquired on December 7, 2015. IDT Europe GmbH is ISO/TS 16949 certified and serves as the “Automotive Center of Excellence” for the development and test manufacturing of IDT’s automotive products.
It also develops products for industrial and consumer applications, which have the potential to be migrated for automotive applications. It offers ISO 26262 product development and AEC-Q100 compliant product qualification. Its IDT Automotive Test Competence Center (ATCC) serves as Safe Launch and Maturity Ramp-Up Centre and is part of IDT's dual-source supply offering.
- Founded as MBO: 2000
- Employees: Approximately 300 in Germany
- Headquarters: Dresden (also the European IDT HQ)
- Design Offices: Dresden, Stuttgart, Munich
- Status: Legal entity under German law as a full subsidiary of IDT, Inc.
- Core Expertise: Automotive development, qualification and test manufacturing