Counterfeit Prevention Policy
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. is committed to taking appropriate actions to combat the adverse impacts caused by counterfeit goods. The industry-wide issue concerning counterfeit semiconductors is sophisticated and difficult to detect. Many of these counterfeit parts resemble IDT markings which may lead customers to believe they are genuine.
- IDT strongly advises customers to purchase IDT parts directly from IDT or from an authorized IDT distributor.
- IDT non-conforming parts are destroyed to prevent repackaging or reselling to end customers.
- IDT maintains internal policies and procedures to prevent the purchase of counterfeit parts by maintaining a preferred suppliers list and buying direct or through authorized distributors.
- IDT is committed to combat this global problem by aggressively pursuing suspected counterfeiting and working with local authorities to prevent the spread of counterfeit goods.
- Assurance that they are receiving fully traceable, genuine parts, which are compliant with IDT quality and environmental standards.
- IDT and our authorized distributors will stand behind all warranties and provide the full range of up-to-date technical and product information.
- IDT will not provide any warranty coverage or other assistance for parts bought from unauthorized sources.
Questions, comments or feedback are welcome. Contact us at Sustainability@idt.com.