Counterfeit Prevention Policy
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. is committed to taking appropriate actions to combat the adverse impacts caused by counterfeit goods. The industry-wide issue concerning counterfeit semiconductors is sophisticated and difficult to detect. Many of these counterfeit parts resemble IDT markings which may lead customers to believe they are genuine.
IDT maintains a proactive and global approach aimed at detecting and deterring counterfeit activity as follows:
- IDT strongly advises customers to purchase IDT parts directly from IDT or from an authorized IDT distributor.
- IDT non-conforming parts are destroyed to prevent repackaging or reselling to end customers.
- IDT maintains internal policies and procedures to prevent the purchase of counterfeit parts by maintaining a preferred suppliers list and buying direct or through authorized distributors.
- IDT is committed to combat this global problem by aggressively pursuing suspected counterfeiting and working with local authorities to prevent the spread of counterfeit goods.
Customers that buy parts through IDT or an authorized distributor receive the following benefits:
- Assurance that they are receiving fully traceable, genuine parts, which are compliant with IDT quality and environmental standards.
- IDT and our authorized distributors will stand behind all warranties and provide the full range of up-to-date technical and product information.
- IDT will not provide any warranty coverage or other assistance for parts bought from unauthorized sources.
Questions, comments or feedback are welcome. Contact us at Sustainability@idt.com.