DVD/MPEG Clock Source
is a low cost, low jitter, high performance clock synthesizer for DVD
and other MPEG2
based applications. Using analog Phase Locked Loop (PLL
) techniques, the device accepts a 27 MHz fundamental mode crystal or clock input to produce multiple output clocks including the processor clock, audio clock, bus driver clock, SDRAM
clock and a Video clock. The audio clocks are frequency locked to the 27 MHz input using our patented zero ppm error techniques, allowing audio and video to track exactly, thereby eliminating the need for large buffer memory.
- Packaged in 16 pin TSSOP
- Operating voltage of 3.3 V
- Provides tight jitter controlled selectable processor clock per table.
- Provides selectable audio clock per table.
- Provides fixed outputs of 27 MHz (Video), 50 MHz
- (DSP/Bus clock) and 133.33 MHz (SDRAM).Advanced, low power, sub-micron CMOS process
|Outputs (#)||Output Type||Output Freq Range (MHz)||Inputs (#)||Input Type||Input Freq (MHz)||Output Voltage (V)||Output Banks (#)||Phase Jitter Typ RMS (ps) |