2:4 3.3V PCIe Clock Mux
The 9DML04 devices are 3.3V members of IDT’s Full-Featured PCIe family. The 9DML04 supports PCIe Gen1-4 Common Clocked (CC), Separate Reference no Spread (SRnS), and Separate Reference Independent Spread (SRIS) architectures. The part provides a choice of asynchronous and glitch-free switching modes, and offers a choice of integrated output terminations providing direct connection to 85Ω or 100Ω transmission lines. The 9DML04P1 can be factory programmed with a user-defined power up default SMBus configuration.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- PCIe Gen1-2-3-4 CC compliant
- PCIe Gen2-3 SRIS compliant
- Supports PCIe SRnS clocking
- Direct connection to 100Ω (xx42) or 85Ω (xx52) transmission lines; saves 16 resistors compared to standard PCIe devices
- Spread Spectrum tolerant; allows reduction of EMI
- Selectable asynchronous or glitch-free switching; allows the mux to be selected at power up even if both inputs are not running, then transition to glitch-free switching mode
- Easy AC-coupling to other logic families, see IDT application note AN-891.
- Space saving 24-pin 4x4mm VFQFPN; minimal board space
|App Jitter Compliance||Input Freq (MHz)||Inputs (#)||Input Type||Output Freq Range (MHz)||Outputs (#)||Output Type||Output Voltage (V)||Power Consumption Typ (mW)||Output Skew (ps)||Supply Voltage (V)||Spread Spectrum||Output Impedance (Ω)|
|PCIe Gen2, PCIe Gen3, PCIe Gen4, PCIe Gen1||1.000000 - 200.000000||2||HCSL||1.000000 - 200.000000||4||LP-HCSL||0.8||76||50||3.30||Yes||85|