6-output 1.8 V PCIe Gen1-2-3 Clock Generator with Zo=100 ohms
The 9FGV0641 is a member of IDT’s SOC-Friendly 1.8V Very-Low-Power PCIe clock family. The device has integrated 100 ohm output terminations providing direction connection to 100 ohm transmission lines. The device also has 6 output enables for clock management and supports 2 different spread spectrum levels in addition to spread off.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- LP-HCSL outputs with integrated terminations; save 24 resistors compared to standard PCIe devices
- 54 mW typical power consumption; reduced thermal concerns
- Outputs can optionally be supplied from any voltage between 1.05 and 1.8V; maximum power savings
- OE# pins; support DIF power management
- Programmable slew rate for each output; allows tuning for various line lengths
- Programmable output amplitude; allows tuning for various application environments
- DIF outputs blocked until PLL is locked; clean system start-up
- Selectable 0%, -0.25% or -0.5% spread on DIF outputs; reduces EMI
- External 25 MHz crystal such as the IDT 603-25-150 (25 MHz); supports tight ppm with 0 ppm synthesis error
- Configuration can be accomplished with strapping pins; SMBus interface not required for device control
- 3.3 V tolerant SMBus interface works with legacy controllers
- Space saving 5x5 mm 40-pin VFQFPN; minimal board space
- Selectable SMBus addresses; multiple devices can easily share an SMBus segment