6-Output Low-power Buffer for PCIe Gen1-2-3 and QPI with Zo=85 Ohms
The 9ZXL0651 is a low-power 6-output differential buffer that meets all the performance requirements of the Intel DB1200Z specification. It consumes 50% less power than standard HCSL devices and has internal terminations to allow direct connection to 85 ohm transmission lines. It is suitable for PCI-Express Gen1/2/3 or QPI/UPI applications, and uses a fixed external feedback to maintain low drift for demanding QPI/UPI applications.
- Low-Power-HCSL outputs w/Zo = 85Ω; save power and board space - no termination resistors required. Ideal for blade servers.
- Space-saving 40-pin VFQFPN package
- Fixed feedback path for 0ps input-to-output delay
- 6 OE# pins; Hardware control of each output
- PLL or bypass mode; PLL can dejitter incoming clock
- Selectable PLL bandwidth; minimizes jitter peaking in downstream PLL’s
- Spread Spectrum Compatible; tracks spreading input clock for low EMI
- Cycle-to-cycle jitter <50ps
- Output-to-output skew <65 ps
- Input-to-output delay variation <50ps
- PCIe Gen3 phase jitter <1.0ps RMS
- QPI/UPI 9.6GT/s 12UI phase jitter <0.2ps RMS