Low Skew,1-to-2 Differential/LVCMOS-to-0.7V HCSL Fanout Buffer
The 85102I is a low skew, high performance 1-to-2 Differential-to-HCSL fanout buffer. The 85102I has a differential clock input. The CLK0, nCLK0 input pair can accept most standard differential input levels. The clock enable is internally synchronized to eliminate runt clock pulses on the output during asynchronous assertion/deassertion of the clock enable pin.
Guaranteed output and part-to-part skew characteristics make the 85102I ideal for those applications demanding well defined performance and repeatability.
- Two 0.7V differential HCSL outputs
- Selectable differential CLK0, nCLK0 or LVCMOS inputs
- CLK0, nCLK0 pair can accept the following differential input levels: LVPECL, LVDS, LVHSTL, HCSL
- CLK1 can accept the following input levels: LVCMOS or LVTTL
- Maximum output frequency: 500MHz
- Translates any single-ended input signal to 3.3V HCSL levels with resistor bias on nCLK input
- Output skew: 65ps (maximum)
- Part-to-part skew: 600ps (maximum)
- Propagation delay: 3.2ns (maximum)
- Additive phase jitter, RMS: 0.14ps typical @ 250MHz
- 3.3V operating supply
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package