Low Skew,1-to-9 Differential-to-HSTL Fanout Buffer
The 852911I is a low skew, 1-to-9 Differential-to-HSTL Fanout Buffer. The 852911I has two selectable clock inputs which can accept most differential input levels.
Guaranteed output skew, part-to-part skew and crossover voltage characteristics make the 852911I ideal for today’s most advanced applications, such as IA64 and static RAMs.
- 9 HSTL outputs
- Selectable differential CLK, nCLK or LVPECL clock inputs
- HSTL_CLK, nHSTL_CLK pair can accept the following differential input levels:
LVPECL, LVDS, HSTL, SSTL, HCSL
- PECL_CLK, nPECL_CLK supports the following input types:
LVPECL, CML, SSTL
- Maximum output frequency: 500MHz
- Output skew: 100ps (maximum)
- Part-to-part skew: 300ps (maximum)
- Propagation delay: 1.7ns (maximum)
- VOH = 1.4V (maximum)
- 3.3V core, 1.6V to 3.6V output supply range
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature