FemtoClock™ Crystal-to-Differential HCSL/LVCMOS Frequency Synthesizer
The 844S2416 is a 17 output, dual-PLL frequency synthesizer optimized to generate a variety of clocks for Ethernet, USB and other interfaces. Using a 25MHz 18pF parallel resonant crystal, the device will generate 24MHz, 25MHz, 100MHz and 200MHz clocks with mixed HCSL and LVCMOS/LVTTL levels.
The 844S2416 is packaged in a 56-pin VFQFN package that is optimum for applications with space limitations.
- Two LVCMOS/LVTTL single-ended outputs at 24MHz
Twelve LVCMOS/LVTTL single-ended outputs at 25MHz
Two differential HCSL output pairs at 100MHz
One differential HCSL output pair at 100MHz or 200MHz
- Crystal oscillator interface: 25MHz
- PLL1 – VCO: 2.4GHz
- PLL2 – VCO range: 1.8GHz - 2.2GHz
±10% frequency margining in 1.25% steps
Selectable spread spectrum – downspread at -0.5%
- I2C control interface with address confi guration pin and with default loading on release of active low reset
- 3.3V supply voltage
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package