FemtoClock® Crystal-to-3.3V LVPECL Frequency Synthesizer
The 843242 is a 2 differential output LVPECL Synthesizer designed to generate Ethernet reference clock frequencies. Using a 31.25MHz or 26.041666MHz, 18pF parallel resonant crystal, the follow-ing frequencies can be generated based on the settings of 4 frequency select pins (SEL[A1:A0], SEL[B1:B0]): 625MHz, 312.5MHz, 156.25MHz, and 125MHz.
The two banks have their own dedicated frequency select pins and can be independently set for the frequencies mentioned above. The 843242 IDT's 3rd generation low phase noise VCO technology and can achieve 1ps or lower typical rms phase jitter, easily meeting Ethernet jitter requirements. The 843242 is packaged in a small 16-pin TSSOP package.
- Two 3.3V differential LVPECL output pairs
- Using a 31.25MHz or 26.041666 crystal, the two output banks can be independently set for 625MHz, 312.5MHz, 156.25MHz or 125MHz
- Crystal oscillator interface
- VCO range: 560MHz to 700MHz
- RMS phase jitter @ 625MHz (1.875MHz - 20MHz): 0.4ps (typical)
- Full 3.3V supply mode
- 0°C to 70°C ambient operating temperature
- Industrial temperature available upon request
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) compliant package