FemtoClock® NG Differential-to-3.3V, 2.5V LVPECL Synthesizer
The 8N3PG10MBKI-062 is a very versatile programmable LVPECL synthesizer that can be used for OTN/SONET to Ethernet or 10 GB Ethernet to OTN/SONET rate conversions. The conversion rate is pin-selectable and one of the four rates is supported at a time. In the default configuration, an input clock of 100MHz is converted to 311.04MHz output.
The device uses IDT’s fourth generation FemtoClock NG technology to deliver low phase noise clocks combined with low power consumption.
- Fourth Generation FemtoClock® Next Generation (NG)
- Footprint compatible with 5mm x 7mm differential oscillators
- One differential LVPECL output pair
- CLK, nCLK input pair can accept the following levels: HCSL,
LVDS, LVPECL and LVHSTL
- Output frequencies: 150MHz, 125MHz, 155.52MHz and
- RMS phase jitter, 12kHz – 20MHz: 0.295ps (typical) @ 3.3V
- Full 3.3V or 2.5V operating supply
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Lead-free (RoHS 6) packaging