HCSL Crystal Oscillator
The XUO is an Ultra Precision HCSL Crystal Oscillator with 300 fs typical phase jitter over 12 kHz to 20 MHz bandwidth. Available in a wide frequency range from 16 kHz to 670 MHz, the IDT XUO Series Crystal Oscillator utilizes a family of proprietary ASICs, with a key focus on noise reduction technologies.
The 4th order Delta Sigma Modulator reduces noise to the levels that are comparable to traditional Bulk Quartz and SAW oscillators. With short lead-time, low cost, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, the XUO is an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XUO has stabilities as tight as ±20 ppm with extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
- Frequency range: 0.016 MHz to 670 MHz
- Output Type: HCSL
- Frequency Stability: ± 20 ppm, ± 25 ppm, ± 50 ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V, 2.5 V, or 3.3 V
- Phase Jitter (1.875 MHz to 20 MHz): 100 fs typical
- Phase Jitter (12 kHz to 20 MHz): 300 fs typical
- Package options:
- 5.0mm x 3.2mm x 1.2mm (JS6)
- 7.0mm x 5.0mm x 1.3mm (JU6)
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C