Direct Rambus™ Clock Generator
The 9212-13 is a High-speed clock generator providing up to 600 MHz differential clock source for direct Rambus™ memory system. It includes DDLL
(Distributed Delay locked loop) and phase detection mechanism to synchronize the direct Rambus™ channel clock to an external system clock. 9212-13 provides a solution for a broad range of Direct Rambus memory applications. The device works in conjunction with the 9250-09. The 9212-13 power management support system turns “off” the Rambus™ channel clock to minimize power consumption for mobile and other power–sensitive applications. In “clock off” mode the device remains “on” while the output is disabled, allowing fast transitions between clock-off and clock–on states. In “power down” mode it completely powers down for minimum power dissipation. The 9212-13 meets the requirements for input frequency tracking when the input frequency clock is using Spread Spectrum clocking and also the optimum bandwidth is maintained while attenuating the jitter of the reference signal.
- Compatible with all Direct Rambus™ based IC s
- Up to 600 MHz differential clock source for direct Rambus™ memory system
- Cycle to cycle jitter is less than 40ps
- 3.3 + 5% supply
- Synchronization flexibility: Supports Systems that need clock domains of Rambus channel to synchronize with system or processor clock, or systems that do not require synchronization of the Rambus clock to another system clock
- Excellent power management support
- REFCLK input is from the ICS9250-09.
|Outputs (#)||Output Type||Output Freq Range (MHz)||Input Freq (MHz)||Output Banks (#)||Core Voltage (V)||Output Voltage (V)||Chipset Manufacturer||Chipset Name |
|1, 2||266.000000 - 533.000000, 0.000000 - 600.000000||50.000000 - 60.000000, 50.000000, 66.660000||1||3.3||2, 3.3||RAMBUS|| |