Frequency Generator & Integrated Buffers for PENTIUM/ProTM
-39 generates all clocks required for high speed RISC
microprocessor systems such as Intel PentiumPro or Cyrix. Eight different reference frequency multiplying factors are externally selectable with smooth frequency transitions.
- 3.3V outputs: SDRAM, PCI, REF, 48/24MHz
- 2.5V outputs: CPU, IOAPIC
- 20 ohm CPU clock output impedance
- 20 ohm PCI clock output impedance
- Skew from CPU (earlier) to PCI clock - 1.5 to 4 ns, center 2.6 ns.
- No external load cap for CL=18pF crystals
- ±175 ps CPU clock skew
- 250ps (cycle to cycle) CPU jitter
- Smooth frequency switch, with selections from 66.8 to 150 MHz CPU.
- I2C interface for programming
- 3ms power up clock stable time
- Clock duty cycle 45-55%.
- 48 pin 300 mil SSOP package
- 3.3V operation, 5V tolerant inputs (with series R)
- <5ns propagation delay SDRAM from Buffer Input
|Chipset Manufacturer||Chipset Name||Clock Spec.||Core Voltage (V)||Input Freq (MHz)||Outputs (#)||Platform Name||Power Consumption Typ (mW)||Spread Spectrum||Xtal Freq (kHz) |