VIA Mobile PL133T and PLE133T Chipsets.The IDT950602 is a single chip clock solution for VIA Mobile PL133T and PLE133T chipsets. It provides all necessary clock signals for such a system.
The IDT950602 is part of a whole new line of IDT clock generators and buffers called TCH™ (Timing Control Hub). IDT is the first to introduce a whole product line which offers full programmability and flexibility on a single clock device. This part incorporates IDT’s newest clock technology which offers more robust features and functionality. Employing the use of a serially programmable I2C interface, this device can adjust the output clocks by configuring the frequency setting, the output divider ratios, selecting the ideal spread percentage, the output skew, the output strength, and enabling/disabling each individual output clock. TCH also incorporates IDT’s Watchdog Timer technology and a reset feature to provide a safe setting under unstable system conditions. M/N control can configure output frequency with resolution up to 0.1MHz increment. With all these programmable features, IDT’ TCH makes motherboard testing, tuning and improvement very simple.
- Programmable output frequency
- Programmable output divider ratios
- Programmable output rise/fall time
- Programmable output skew
- Programmable spread percentage for EMI control
- Watchdog timer technology to reset system if system malfunctions
- Programmable watch dog safe frequency
- Support I2C Index read/write and block read/write operations
- Uses external 14.318MHz crystal.