Frequency Generator For Transmeta™ Efficeon™
Spread spectrum may be enabled through SMBus programming. Spread spectrum typically reduces system EMI
by 8dB to 10dB. This simplifies EMI
qualification without resorting to board design iterations or costly shielding. The 952302 employs a proprietary closed loop design, which tightly controls the percentage of spreading over process and temperature variations.
- 3 - CPUs @ 3.3V including 1 free running CPUCLK_F
- 7 - PCI @ 3.3V, including 4 free running PCICLK_F
- 1 - 27MHz clock @ 3.3V
- 2 - 48MHz clocks @ 3.3V
- 2 - REF clocks @3.3V
- CPU output jitter: < 250ps
- PCI output skew: < 250ps
- CPUT - PCI output skew: 1-3ns
- 27MHz Accuracy < 50ppm
- 48MHz Accuracy < 50ppm
- Support I2C Index read/write and block read/write operations.
- Uses external 14.318MHz referience input or XTAL.
- Full Load Power consumption reduced >10% compared to reference device
- Power management via SMBus
|Outputs (#)||Output Type||Output Freq Range (MHz)||Input Freq (MHz)||Output Banks (#)||Core Voltage (V)||Output Voltage (V)||Chipset Manufacturer||Chipset Name |
|14.318000, 27.000000, 48.000000||14.313200||7||3.3||3.3||AMD|| |