Programmable Flexpc LP/S Clock For Intel Based Systems
PROGRAMMABLE FLEXPC LP/S CLOCK FOR INTEL BASED SYSTEMS
- Compliant with Intel CK505 Gen II spec
- One high precision PLL for CPU, SSC and N programming
- One high precision PLL for SRC, SSC and N programming
- One high precision PLL for SATA/PCI, and SSC
- One high precision PLL for 96MHz/48MHz
- Push-pull IOs for differential outputs
- Support spread spectrum modulation, -0.5 down spread and others
- Support SMBus block read/write, byte read/write
- Available in TSSOP package
- 2 - 0.7V differential CPU CLK pair
- 10 - 0.7V differential SRC CLK pair
- 1 - CPU_ITP/SRC differential clock pair
- 1 - SRC0/DOT96 differential clock pair
- 6 - PCI, 33.3MHz
- 1 - 48MHz
- 1 - REF
- 1 - SATA
- Direct CPU and SRC clock frequency programming—write the Hex number into Byte [16:18], 1MHz stepping.
- Linear and smooth transition for the CPU and SRC frequency programming.
- SATA PLL source hardware select latch pin, PLL2 or PLL4.
- Internal serial resistor hardware enable latch pin.
- WOL 25MHz support.