16-Port, 32-Lane, 400 Gbps, 10xN RapidIO Switch
The IDT RXS1632 is a RapidIO, multi-port switch that is compliant to the Serial RapidIO Interconnect Specification (Revision 3.2). The switch fabric supplies non-blocking bandwidth of 400 Gbps for up to 16 ports and 32 lanes. The packet transfer performance through the fabric is optimized through buffer management schemes and configurable queuing modes. The RapidIO switch supports standard RapidIO routing functionality, including unicast and up to 256 multicast groups.
The RXS1632 supports flow control based on eight separate priorities that contains a queue aging function to ensure that high priority traffic does not starve low priority traffic under congestion. The device provides extensive accessibility to create an optimal configuration by allowing access to all features of the switch via any port.
- Complaint to Serial RapidIO 3.2 Specification (10xN, Gen 3)
- 32 lanes, with up to 8x4, 16x2, 16x1 port configurations
- Full-duplex 400 Gbps non-blocking bandwidth
- Port-to-port latency approaching 100 ns
- 1.25, 2.5, 3.125, 5.0, 6.25, 10.3125, and 12.5 Gbaud
- Supports any topology for a highly scalable system
- SerDes supports long-reach (100cm + 2 connectors)
- 29 x 29 FCBGA