The CommAgility AMC-D4F1-1200 is a single width, full-height Advanced Mezzanine Card offering unprecedented signal processing performance and bandwidth in a highly compact package, for wireless telecom, medical imaging, and other high-performance applications. Using the fastest available DSPs along with a large FPGA enables an application to be balanced and optimized for most effective use of resources and development time.
A full 10 Gbps RapidIO infrastructure based on the PICMG AMC.4 standard provides the deterministic bandwidth needed for radio or other raw data transfers on and off card. Separate AMC.2 Gigabit Ethernet is provided for control, management and delivery of baseband, or other processed data streams.
Additional high-speed, user-configurable I/O is provided to the backplane or (optionally) front panel using multiple, high-speed serial ports from the FPGA. Should modifications be required to make this product fit your OEM requirements, CommAgility is fully set up to support your needs through customization of the hardware architecture or providing additional software and firmware.
For more information about the CommAgility AMC-D4F1, see www.commagility.com.
- Four x 1.2 GHz TI TMS320C6455 DSPs
- IDT Tsi578 RapidIO Switch for full RapidIO infrastructure including DSPs, FPGA, AMC.4, and front panel
- Xilinx Virtex-4 FX series FPGA, customer programmable
- Over 1 GB total card memory
- 10 Gbps 4x RapidIO infrastructure
- Full Gigabit Ethernet infrastructure
- RapidIO and programmable front panel I/O
- Single width, full height PICMG AMC.0 R2.0 Advanced Mezzanine Card
- Software and firmware library support
- Developed for use in OEM products
- Fully supported with customization options and OEM lifecycle services
- Fastest available DSP resource
- Additional I/O, pre-processing, or signal processing resource
- Extensive data storage
- Dependable high-bandwidth interconnect
- Industry-standard interconnect
- Fast and flexible links to external data
- Works with industry-standard MicroTCA and AdvancedTCA systems
- Fast route to application code porting
- Reduces integration risk and speeds time to market
- Allows a detailed fit to specific OEM requirements