High-Speed CMOS 10-Bit Bus Switch
The QS3384 provides a set of ten high-speed CMOS, TTL-compatible bus switches. The low ON resistance of QS3384 allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce. Two banks of 5 switches are controlled by independent Bus Enable (BE) signals. The QS3384 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- 5 ohm bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
- Zero propagation delay, zero added ground bounce
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- Two enables control five bits each
- Available in 24 pin QSOP and TSSOP packages