Asynchronous Dual-Port RAMs
Integrated Device Technology is the leading Dual-port Ram supplier, effectively bringing systems design experience together with high-performance circuit and Dual-port SRAM technology expertise to define synchronous and asynchronous Dual-port Ram products.
An asynchronous Dual-port is a memory with non-clocked inputs and outputs for data, address, and control functions.
- Increased bandwidth (~2x SRAM)
- Reduced design complexity
- Shorter time to market
Our family of Dual-port memories are the industry standards, with innovative features and speeds that provide superior value and performance to system level designs. IDT Dual-port memories feature simultaneous access capability, with a number of arbitration techniques available to the designer to prevent contention and system wait states. On-chip hardware arbitration, semaphore token passing and software arbitration allow the designer to select the most efficient Dual-port memory for the application.
- Dual-Ports solve bus matching issues from x8, x9, x16, x18 up to x36 bit bus widths
- Dual-ports can be used to allow mismatched voltage parts to be used together. 1.8V, 2.5V 3.3V and 5V I/O’s can be adapted
- Dual-ports can buffer bus speed mismatch from DC to 10nS
- Dual-port densities range from 8 Kb up to 18 Mb allowing a wide range of applications
IDT is continually working to reduce the cost of high performance shared SRAM based Dual-port memory solutions. We are and will continue to be the leading provider of Dual-port synchronous and asynchronous memories in the semiconductor industry.
Download the Packaging and Ordering Multi-Port Information (PDF) here.
|Part Number||Core Voltage (V)||Bus Width (bits)||Density (Kb)||Pkg. Code||Interface||I/O Type||Access Time (ns)||Temp. Range||Architecture||Organization||Function|