Synchronous Dual-Port RAMs
IDT Synchronous Dual-Port RAM memory cells allow access to simultaneous access of address from both ports.
Integrated Device Technology is the leading Multiport Ram supplier, effectively bringing systems design experience together with high-performance circuit and Multiport SRAM technology expertise to define synchronous and asynchronous Dual-Port and FourPort Ram products.
What is a multi-port device?
Multi-ports integrate memory and control logic to enable simultaneous access to a common central memory through two or four independent connections (Dual-ports and FourPorts).
- Increased bandwidth - a Dual-Port is 2x the speed of a similar SRAM
- Reduced design complexity by solving inter-chip connection issues
- Improved time-to-market by using proven off the shelf devices
Our family of Dual-Port memories are the industry standards, with innovative features and speeds that provide superior value and performance to system level designs. IDT Dual-Port memories feature simultaneous access capability, with a number of arbitration techniques available to the designer to prevent contention and system wait states. On-chip hardware arbitration, semaphore token passing and software arbitration allow the designer to select the most efficient Dual-port memory for the application.
- Dual-Ports solve bus matching issues from x8, x9, x16, x18, x36, up to x72 bit bus widths
- Dual-ports can be used to allow mismatched voltage parts to be used together. 1.8V, 2.5V 3.3V and 5V I/O’s can be adapted
- Dual-ports can buffer bus speed mismatch from DC to 200MHz
- Dual-port densities range from 8 Kb up to 36 Mb allowing a wide range of applications
IDT is continually working to reduce the cost of high performance shared SRAM based Dual-Port memory solutions. We are and will continue to be the leading provider of Dual-Port synchronous and asynchronous memories in the semiconductor industry.
Download the Packaging and Ordering Multi-Port Information (PDF) here.
|Part Number||Core Voltage (V)||Bus Width (bits)||Density (Kb)||Pkg. Code||Interface||I/O Type||I/O Frequency (MHz)||Temp. Range||Architecture||Organization||Function||Output Type|