Enhanced WPC 1.1 Wireless Power Receiver
The P9022 is an enhanced single-chip wireless power receiver that complies with Wireless Power Consortium’s WPC 1.1 requirements for certification. Integrating a high-efficiency synchronous rectifier, high-efficiency buck converter, and control circuits, the P9022 provides output power up to 5W in accordance with the Qi specification. Users operating the P9022 together with an IDT wireless power transmitter can obtain power transfer up to 5W by utilizing a proprietary back-channel communication protocol, which expands upon the WPC-specified protocol to achieve higher power transfer using the advanced control loop.
NOTICE: This device is restricted to high volume and strategic applications only. For most customers, consider using our general market devices found at www.idt.com/go/WPkits.
- Complies with WPC1.1 requirements for certification
- Up to 5W power transfer in proprietary operating mode
- Compatible with all WPC Receiver coils
- Integrated synchronous full-bridge rectifier
- Integrated synchronous buck converter
- Optional back-channel communication
- Advanced Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Over-Temperature/Voltage/Current Protection