RF to IF Dual Downconverting Mixer
This device is part of a series of downconverting mixers covering all UTRA bands. The IDT F1100 dual channel device operates with a single 5V supply. It is optimized for operation in a Multi-carrier BaseStation Receiver for RF bands from 698 to 915 MHz with High Side Injection. IF frequencies from 150 to 450 MHz are supported. Nominally, the device offers +41 dBm Output IP3 with 350 mA of ICC.
A member of IDT’s Zero-Distortion™ family, this RF to IF mixer reduces distortion for improved SNR while simultaneously reducing power consumption.
- dual path for Diversity Systems
- ideal for Multi-Carrier Systems
- MIMO friendly: -6 dBm min LO drive
- 9 dB Gain
- Ultra linear: +41 dBm IP3O (350 MHz IF)
- Low NF ~10 dB
- 200 Ω output impedance
- Ultra high +13 dBm P1dBI
- Pin Compatible with existing solutions
- 6x6 36 pin package
- Power Down mode
- Standard Mode: ICC = 350 mA