Dual 3300 - 3800 MHz RF to IF Mixer
The IDT F1178 dual channel device operates with a single 5 V supply. It is optimized for operation in a Multicarrier BaseStation Receiver for RF bands from 3300 to 3800 MHz with High or Low Side Injection. IF frequencies from 20 to 550 MHz are supported. matching modifications. Nominally, the device offers +39 dBm Output IP3 with 290 mA of ICC.
A member of IDT’s Zero-Distortion™ family, this RF to IF mixer reduces distortion for improved SNR while simultaneously reducing power consumption.
- Dual path for MIMO systems
- 9.0 dB Gain; ultra linear
- +39 dBm IP3O
- Low NF ~ 9 dB
- Extended LO level range for MIMO (-6 dBm)
- 200 ohm output impedance
- Very high +11 dBm P1dBI
- Pin compatible with IDT’s Zero-Distortion family
- 6x6 mm 36-pin package
- Individual path power down mode
- < 200 nsec settling from power down
- Minimizes synthesizer pulling in standby mode