Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT’s market-leading products in RF, high performance timing, memory interface, real-time interconnect, optical interconnect, wireless power, and smart sensors are among the company’s broad array of complete mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing, sales facilities and distribution partners throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol “IDTI.”
- Founded: 1980
- Employees: Approximately 1,700 worldwide
- Headquarters: San Jose, California
- Financials: Revenue – $728 M (FY17)
- Core Expertise: RF, high-performance timing, memory interface, real-time interconnect, optical interconnect, wireless power, and SmartSensors
- Stock: Traded on NASDAQ [symbol: IDTI]
For more information see IDT Corporate Snapshot (PDF).