IDT develops a broad range of low-power, high-performance mixed-signal semiconductor solutions that optimize our customers’ applications in key markets. In addition to its market-leading timing products, IDT offers semiconductors targeting communications infrastructure – both wired and wireless – high-performance computing and power management. These products are used for next-generation development in areas such as 4G infrastructure, network communications, cloud datacenters and power management for computing and mobile devices.
- Founded: 1980
- Employees: Approximately 1,500 worldwide
- Headquarters: San Jose, California
- Financials: Revenue – $573 M (FY15)
- Core Expertise: Timing, high-speed mixed-signal design, serial interconnects, memory interfaces, power management, and radio frequency (RF).
- Stock: Traded on NASDAQ [symbol: IDTI]
For more information see Corporate Snapshot.