IDT develops semiconductor solutions that interface with digital systems, such as processors and memories, with each other and with the physical world. At IDT, we believe that as an industry leader, we have a critical role to play in addressing some of our planet’s greatest social and environmental challenges. IDT is committed to continuous improvement as a global organization through site operations and product development.
IDT’s integrated circuits are used for communications, computing, and consumer industries worldwide. Headquartered in San Jose, California, IDT has design, operations and sales facilities located throughout the world.
Select any of the links below to learn more about Sustainability at IDT. Questions, comments or feedback are welcome. Contact us at Sustainability@idt.com.
- Corporate Social and Environmental Management System (S&EMS)
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure
- California Proposition 65 Warning Declaration
- Counterfeit Prevention Policy
- Environmental Policy - ISO 14001
- Health and Safety Policy - OHSAS 18001
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Accessibility and Accommodations
- Ethics Code & Reporting Hotline
IDT is a full member of the Electronic Components Industry Association (ECIA), a not-for-profit trade association representing manufacturers of electronic components and their supplier authorized distribution partners and independent field sales representatives. The association’s mission is to promote and improve the business environment for the authorized sale of electronic components.