Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT) is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, contractors, visitors and customers.
To fulfill our commitment, IDT incorporates the following into our business activities:
- Injury and Illness Prevention — Engagement at all levels of the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- Ownership — Identification of core responsibilities for preventing workplace injuries through the IDT Injury and Illness Prevention Plan.
- Control of Hazards — Evaluation and control of hazards to eliminate unnecessary risk.
- Safe Work Practices — Integration of health and safety practices into IDT business activities.
- Regulatory Compliance — Implementation of policies and procedures that meet and exceed Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations, and legal and other requirements in the areas we operate.
- Emergency Preparedness — Establishment of Emergency Preparedness and Response plans, procedures and training to minimize risk due to potential emergencies.
- Continual Improvement — Commitment to continual improvement of health and safety performance.
Download: IDT UL BS OHSAS 18001-2007 (PDF)
Questions, comments or feedback are welcome. Contact us at Sustainability@idt.com.