Customers often want to quickly evaluate ASi-5 together with several sensors in their lab. The ASi-5 board already exists, but is lacking sensors, so a dedicated I/F is required to connect to the appropriate sensors.
They often also need to decouple processes and offload their host MCU, so a pre-evaluation of the sensor data by a dedicated MCU on the sensor board is often required. A power supply, usually 3.3V or 5V, is also required.
This design shows a single PCB with multiple sensors, interfaces, a dedicated MCU for sensor data pre-evaluation, and a power supply.
- Multiple sensors on one board for quick evaluation
- Sensor selection by DIP switch or by software
- Additional analog inputs
- Integrated powerful, rich analog features in the RA2A1 MCU for sensor data pre-evaluation/calculation
- I/F to existing ASi-5 board
- 8-/16-/24-bit parallel out for simple ASi-5 slave
- SPI for complex ASi-5 slave
- Additional PMOD I/F to also allow connection to most Renesas MCU boards
- Single 3.3V or 5V input and internal generation of additional power rail (3.3V + 5V)
|RA2A1||48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M23 with Integration of 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC||Datasheet||Select Specific Device|
|ISL9113A||Low Input Voltage and High Efficiency Synchronous Boost Converter with 1.3A Switch||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL80015A||Compact Synchronous Buck Converter||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|FS2012||Gas or Liquid Flow Sensor Module with Calibration||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|OB1203||Digital RGB / Ambient Light, Proximity and Photoplethysmography Sensor||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ZMOD4410||Indoor Air Quality Sensor Platform||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|HS3001||High-Performance Relative Humidity and Temperature Sensor||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL29033||Ultra-Low Lux, Low Power, Integrated Digital Ambient Light Sensor with Interrupt Function||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL29501||Time of Flight (ToF) Signal Processing IC||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|