The 849S625I is a high frequency clock generator. The 849S625I uses an external 25MHz crystal to synthesize 625MHz, 312.5MHz, 156.25MHz and 125MHz clocks. The 849S625I has excellent cycle-to-cycle and RMS phase jitter performance. The 849S625I operates at full 3.3V supply mode and is available in a fully RoHS compliant 48-lead TQFP, E-Pad package.
- Ten selectable differential LVPECL or LVDS outputs
- Output frequencies of 625MHz, 312.5MHz, 156.25MHz or 125MHz using a 25MHz crystal.
- Crystal interface designed for a 25MHz, parallel resonant crystal
- Cycle-to-cycle jitter: 25ps (maximum)
- RMS phase jitter at 156.25MHz (1MHz - 20MHz): 0.375ps (typical), LVDS outputs
- Output duty cycle: 53% (maximum)
- Full 3.3V supply mode
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package