The XA is a quartz-based PLL clock oscillator family with <1000fs phase jitter that conforms to the AEC-Q200 automotive requirements. Available in a wide frequency range from 0.750MHz to 1350MHz, the XA series crystal oscillators utilize a family of proprietary ASICs, with a key focus on noise reduction technologies.
The 3rd order Delta Sigma Modulator reduces noise to the levels that are comparable to traditional Bulk Quartz and SAW oscillators. With short lead-time, low cost, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, the XA devices are an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XA devices have stabilities as tight as ±25ppm. This series provides extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
Choose your device by using our Custom Part Configuration Utility.
- Conforms to AEC-Q200
- Frequency range: 0.750MHz to 1350MHz
- Output types: LVDS, LVPECL, LVCMOS
- Phase jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 750fs to 890fs typical (1000fs max)
- Supply voltage: 2.5V or 3.3V
- Package options:
- 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0 mm
- 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2 mm
- Frequency stability: ± 25ppm, ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Operating temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Frequency stability: ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Operating temperatures: -40°C to +105°C