The IDT932S200 is a dual CPU clock generator for serverworks HE-T, HE-SL-T, LE-T chipsets for P III type processors in a Dual-CPU system. Single ended CPU clocks provide faster than 1.5V/ns transition times by parallel connection of 2 CPU pins to each processor. Spread Spectrum may be enabled by driving the SPREAD# pin active. Spread spectrum typically reduces system EMI by 8dB to 10dB. This simplifies EMI qualification without resorting to board design iterations or costly shielding. The IDT932S200 employs a proprietary closed loop design, which tightly controls the percentage of spreading over process and temperature variations.
- 6 CPU clocks ( 2.5V, 100/133MHz)
- 6 PCI clocks, including 1 free running(3.3V,
- 33MHz)3 IOAPIC clocks (2.5V, 16.67MHz)
- 2 Fixed frequency 66MHz clocks(3.3V, 66MHz)
- 2 REF clocks(3.3V, 14.318MHz)
- 1 USB clock (3.3V, 48MHz)
- Efficient power management through PD#,
- CPU_STOP# and PCI_STOP#.0.5% typical down spread modulation on CPU, PCI,
- IOAPIC and 3V66 output clocks.Uses external 14.318MHz crystal.