The MK2772-01 is a low cost, low jitter, high-performance VCXO and clock synthesizer for Set-Top Boxes. The on-chip Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator accepts a 0 to 3 V input voltage to cause the output clocks to vary by ±100 ppm. Using IDT's patented VCXO and analog Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) techniques, the device uses an inexpensive 13.5 MHz crystal input to produce multiple output clocks. All clocks are frequency locked to the 27.00 MHz output (and to each other) with zero ppm error. The MK2772 includes a glitch-free multiplexer to switch input sources during operation. IDT manufactures the largest variety of Set-Top Box and multimedia clock synthesizers for all applications. Consult IDT to eliminate VCXOs, crystals and oscillators from your board.
- Packaged in 20-pin SOIC
- Uses an inexpensive 13.5 MHz crystal
- On-chip VCXO (patented) with pull range of 200 ppm (minimum)
- Ability to switch input sources "on-the-fly"
- VCXO tuning voltage of 0 to 3 V
- Zero ppm synthesis error (patented) in all clocks. All exactly track 27 MHz VCXO
- All clocks are frequency locked. All will vary the same amount (in ppm) as the VCXO
- Selectable Audio clock for 256x, 384x, and 512x.
- 25 mA output drive capability at TTL levels
- Advanced, low power, sub-micron CMOS process
- 5 V operating voltage