The P9220 is a highly-integrated single-chip wireless medium power receiver IC. The device is configured to receive an AC power signal from a wireless transmitter and convert it into a rectified output voltage. The Receiver (Rx) integrates a high efficiency Synchronous Full Bridge Rectifier (SFBR) and control circuits that are used to modulate the load to send message packets to the Transmitter (Tx) to optimize power delivery. The device includes over-temperature and over-voltage protection. Fault conditions associated with power transfer are managed by an industry-leading 32bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor offering a high level of programmability while consuming extremely low standby power to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements. The P9220 is available in an ultra-small WLCSP-52 package.
NOTICE: This device is restricted to high volume and strategic applications only. For most customers, consider using our general market devices found at www.idt.com/go/WPkits.
- Single-chip solution
- WPC 1.2.1 compliant
- Up to 15W’s of power delivery
- Full synchronous rectifier with low RDSon Switches
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Reliable overvoltage clamping
- Low standby and operating mode power consumption
- Best in class EMI
- Programmable current limit
- Supports I2C slave / master mode