The P9724 is a highly integrated single-chip WPC-, PMA-, and AirFuel-compliant wireless power receiver IC. The device operates with an AC power signal from a compatible wireless transmitter and converts it into a regulated 5V output voltage, which can be used to power devices or supply the charger input in mobile applications.
NOTICE: This device is restricted to high volume and strategic applications only. For most customers, consider using our general market devices found at www.idt.com/go/WPkits.
- Tri-mode single-chip solution:
- Conforms to WPC 1.1 Specification
- Conforms to PMA Type 1 Specification
- Conforms to AirFuel™ Magnetic Resonance Specification
- Integrated Full-Bridge Synchronous Rectifier
- Integrated Synchronous Buck Converter
- Closed Loop Power Transfer Control between Base Station and Mobile Device
- Security and Encryption up to 64-bit
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Proprietary Base-to-Mobile Communication Channel for Authentication
- Over Temperature/Voltage/Current Protection
- Thermal Control Loop
- Open-Drain LED Indicator Outputs
- I2C Interface