The 932S825 is a main clock synthesizer chip that all clocks required by Serverworks HT2400-based servers. An SMBus interface allows full control of the device.
- 7 - Pairs of AMD Low Power K8 Greyhound compliant clocks
- 7 - Pair of SRC/PCI Express* Gen 2 clocks
- 3 - 14.318 MHz REF clocks including 1 free-running
- 2 - 48MHz clocks
- 2 - PCI 33 MHz clocks
- 2 - 25MHz clocks
- Spread Spectrum for EMI reduction
- Outputs may be disabled via SMBus
- M/N programming via SMBus
- PCIe clocks meet PCIe Gen 2.
- Low Power differential outputs