The 9DB1200 is an Intel DB1200 Differential Buffer Specification device. This buffer provides 12 differential clocks at frequencies ranging from 100 MHz to 400 MHz. The 9DB1200 is driven by a differential output from a CK410B+ or CK509B main clock generator.
- 12 - 0.7 V current-mode differential output pairs.
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode.
- Bandwidth programming available.
- 100-400 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 33-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode
- 3 selectable SMBus addresses for easy system expansion
- Spread spectrum modulation tolerant, 0 to -0.5% down spread and +/- 0.25% center spread
- Supports undriven differential outputs in Power Down Mode for power management.
- Output cycle-cycle jitter < 50 ps
- Output to output skew: 50 ps
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.1 ps RMS
- Phase jitter: QPI < 0.5 ps RMS
- 64-pin TSSOP Package
- Available in RoHS compliant packaging