The P9038-R-EVK is a turnkey 5 Watt, Qi-compliant wireless power transmitter reference kit for fast prototyping and design integration. The kit consists of an easy-to-use reference board and comprehensive support collateral that significantly eases design-in effort and minimizes time-to-market.
An associated layout module enables direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested Bill-of-Materials (BOM) takes the guess-work out of component selection. The P9038-based solution is well-suited for a wide range of applications, including PC peripherals, furniture, medical devices, and other portable devices still hindered by traditional contact-based charging bases or cables.
Need a wireless power receiver too? See the P9025AC-R-EVK.
- WPC 1.2 (Qi) compliant for interoperability w/ other devices
- Compact form factor for fast prototyping
- Layout module provided for direct copy to system board
- 2-layer PCB reference layout and fully-tested BOM (check BOM)
- 4.5 V to 6.9 V input, designed for 5 W output on the receiver side
- Integrated power stage for low BOM / mfg. cost and small PCB area
- Input in-rush control prevents surges with inexpensive power adapters
- High-quality transmitter coil by Wurth Elektronik (learn more)
- Kit contains: reference board and USB cable
- See the P9038 on SchemeIt™ online schematic drawing tool
- Supported by extensive library of digital support collateral (see below)