IDT's DAC demo board is suitable for dynamic performance evaluations from low to high output frequency configurations. A data-generation board can be used during design and prototype to generate various input test patterns and ease DAC performance analysis.
- Software interface to easily program DAC parameters and data generation board
- Single global clock input (SMA connector) needed for both generation and data sampling (in case used in combination with data-generation board)
- JESD204B lanes up 10 Gbps (FMC-VITA-57 connector)
- Direct access to both DAC outputs channels (SMA connector)
- Single power supply
- Interoperable with Xilinx ML605 and KC705 Dev kit
- Interoperable with Altera Arria V GT Dev kit (through FMC connector)