The 9DB102 zero-delay buffer supports PCI Express clocking requirements. The 9DB102 is driven by a differential SRC output pair from an IDT CK409/CK410-compliant main clock generator such as the 952601 or 954101. It attenuates jitter on the input clock and has a selectable PLL Band Width to maximize performance in systems with or without Spread- Spectrum clocking.
- 2 - 0.7 V HCSL differential output pairs
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.1 ps rms
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86 ps peak to peak
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
- Bandwidth programming available
- 33-110 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 10-110 MHz operation in Bypass mode