The 9DB1904 is electrically compatible to the Intel DB1900GS Differential Buffer Specification. This buffer provides 19-Output clocks for PCI-Express Gen2 or Intel QPI applications. A differential clock from a CK410B+ main clock generator, such as the 932S421 drives the 9DB1904. The 9DB1904 can provide outputs up to 400 MHz in Bypass Mode.
- 19- 0.7 V HCSL differential output pairs
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.1 ps rms
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86 ps peak to peak
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
- Bandwidth programming available
- 8 selectable SMBus addresses for easy system expansion 90-147 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 33-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode