4-output Differential Buffer For PCIe Gen1-2
The 9DB403 is compatible with the Intel DB400v2 Differential Buffer Specification. This buffer provides 4 PCI Express® Gen2 clocks. The 9DB403 is driven by a differential output pair from a CK410B+, CK505 or CK509B main clock generator.
- 4 - 0.7 V current-mode differential output pairs
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
- Bandwidth programming available
- 50-100 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 50-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode
- Spread spectrum modulation tolerant, 0 to -0.5% down spread and +/- 0.25% center spread.
- Supports undriven differential outputs in PD# and SRC_STOP# modes for power management.
- Outputs cycle-cycle jitter < 50 ps
- Outputs skew: 50 ps
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86 ps peak to peak
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.0/3.1 ps rms
- 28-pin SSOP/TSSOP pacakge
- Available in RoHS compliant packaging
- Supports Commercial (0 to +70°C) and Industrial (-40 to +85°C) temperature ranges