The 9DB823 is compatible with the Intel DB800Q Differential Buffer Specification. This buffer provides 8 PCI-Express SRC or 8 QPI clocks. The 9DB823 is driven by a differential output pair from a CK410B+ or CK509B main clock generator.
- 8 - 0.7 V HCSL differential output pairs
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.1 ps rms
- Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86 ps peak to peak
- Supports zero delay buffer mode and fanout mode
- Bandwidth programming available
- 50-140 MHz operation in PLL mode
- 33-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode