The 9DBL0741 device is a member of IDT's 3.3V full-featured PCIe clock family. The 9DBL0741 device supports PCIe Gen1-4 Common Clocked (CC) and PCIe Separate Reference Independent Spread (SRIS) systems. The device's integrated output terminations provide a direct connection to 100Ω transmission lines. The 9DBL07P1 can be factory programmed with a user-defined power up default SMBus configuration.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- PCIe Gen1–4 CC compliant
- Supports PCIe Gen2–3 SRIS compliant
- Supports PCIe SRnS compatible
- Direct connection to 100Ω transmission lines; saves 28 resistors compared to standard PCIe devices
- Spread spectrum tolerant; allows reduction of EMI
- Pin/SMBus selectable PLL bandwidth and PLL Bypass; minimize phase jitter for each application
- Easy AC-coupling to other logic families; see IDT application note AN-891.
- Space saving 5 x 5 mm 40-VFQFPN; minimal board space