The 9DBL0851 device is a 3.3V member of IDT's Full-Featured PCIe family. The 9DBL0851 supports PCIe Gen1-4 Common Clocked (CC) and PCIe Separate Reference Independent Spread (SRIS) systems. It offers an integrated output termination providing direct connection to 85Ω transmission lines. The 9DBL08P1 can be factory programmed with a user-defined power up default SMBus configuration.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- PCIe Gen1-2-3-4 CC compliant in ZDB mode
- PCIe Gen2 SRIS compliant in ZDB mode
- Supports PCIe Gen2-3 SRIS in fan-out mode
- Supports PCIe SRnS clocking in ZDB or fan-out mode
- Direct connection to 85Ω transmission lines; saves 32 resistors compared to standard PCIe devices
- Spread Spectrum tolerant; allows reduction of EMI
- Pin/SMBus selectable selectable PLL bandwidth and PLL Bypass; minimize phase jitter for each application
- Device contains default configuration; SMBus interface not required for device operation.
- Easy AC-coupling to other logic families, see IDT application note AN-891.
- Space saving 48-pin 6x6mm VFQFPN; minimal board space