The 9DBL0853 device is a 3.3V member of IDT's Full-featured PCIe clock family. It supports PCIe Gen1–4 Common Clock (CC) architectures and also supports NVLink applications. The 9DBL0853 device has a Loss of Signal (LOS) indicator to support fault-tolerant, high reliability systems.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- Loss of Signal (LOS) output; supports fault tolerant systems
- PCIe Gen1–4 CC compliant in ZDB mode
- PCIe Gen2 SRIS compliant in ZDB mode
- Supports PCIe Gen2–3 SRIS in fanout mode
- Supports PCIe SRnS clocking in ZDB or fanout mode
- Direct connection to 85Ω transmission lines; saves 32 resistors compared to standard PCIe devices
- Spread Spectrum tolerant; allows reduction of EMI
- Pin/SMBus selectable PLL bandwidth and PLL Bypass; minimize phase jitter for each application
- Easy AC-coupling to other logic families, see IDT application note AN-891.
- Space saving 6 × 6 mm 48-VFQFPN; minimal board space